Monday 14 February 2011

Monday notes - Pokémon and the inside of an interview room

Entei is now available for download over wi-fi if you are in the UK. It's finally an Entei worth using, as it gets Flare Blitz and Extremespeed, two strong physical moves to go with its 115 base attack. However, it's still outclassed by Arcanine which has a recovery move, Intimidate and more options regardless. For a pokémon that was the star of the third movie, it sure is kinda lame.

Oh yeah, so today I went to the police station to make a statement on a robbery. I had an appointment for 19:30. I remembered this at 19:15 while I was taking a shower, leapt out, threw on some ill-matching clothes and ran all the way there. Various crap goings on during the day meant I hadn't eaten since breakfast around 0800 and didn't make it home until 2100. I won't go into the details of the crime in question, but I will note that it takes a stupidly long time to get service there. I presume they're very understaffed? Anyway the point is, next time I think I'd rather just take matters into my hands so I don't have to end up waiting 45 minutes in a waiting room sitting with people who haven't bathed in... ever. Oh, and thanks to not having eaten the whole day, my legs have stopped working.

No comments:

Post a Comment