Tuesday 22 November 2011

2 Broke Girls - S1 E10 - And the Very Christmas Thanksgiving

Max is apathetic about the holiday season but Caroline is overly enthused and accidentally breaks Max's blender.


Very Brief Review after the jump.

Decent episode, a little over the top in some aspects, which is kinda just what you get with this show. It's the interplay between the girls that's always the highlight. I wonder how much is ad-libbed. I'm not so familiar with Beth Behrs' work outside the show but Kat Dennings is certainly very natural Caroline talks a lot about her father, I wonder where her mother is? I don't think she has ever been mentioned. Looks like the horse is gonna have to go soon - it can't stay in the garden with the allusion to the forthcoming winter weather.


"2 Broke Girls" airs Mondays on CBS at 8:30 pm EST

1 comment:

  1. Two Broke Girls is doing very well in the ratings so it looks like we can see another season next year. My daughter is totally enamored with the idea of a cupcake store and my wife thinks so too but I know how things are with fads like the frozen yogurt thing right now; it’s here one day and gone the next. I had my whole family on my case when we were camping last week for our annual trip to Southern California about that which was a pain. The only thing that made it better was that I had my DISH Network employee Tailgater portable dish and I could ignore them. It is so convenient and I can tell you next year I won’t be going without it.

    ReplyDelete